Sunday, July 10, 2011

Best. Investment. Ever!

As a new mom, I have to say I probably don't have much advice. However, I will say that one of the best investments I have made to date for my son is his ibert. We just got back from an amazing bike ride together as a family (it was either go on a bike ride with my family or work out on my elliptical all by myself; I will always choose my family). Kiptyn loves it, I love it, Randy loves it, and it's just a terrific and fun thing to do on a beautiful summer night. It's safer than the seats that attach to the back of your bike as well as the trailers that you pull. I just have not one negative thing to say about it. So do yourself and your family a favor, go buy an ibert and go get some exercise ;)!






(note picture is a few months old).

2 comments:

SeanandKristy said...

woooooooooooooooooow. that thing is crazy! i should get me a bike!

Dee said...

Kristy, you have it. It's SO AWESOME!!