Monday, November 24, 2008

Border collies hate me

So most of you know that I was bitten by a Border Collie when I was around 3 years old. I remember that traumatic time very clearly. My dad was going to buy the dog from my grandpa, and I was pretty much scared of the dog. They had me go out and play with it so I kept telling the dog to shake. I probably told the dog to shake around 20 times, and he must have gottten pretty bored and attacked me and bit me in the face. Thank God that my oldest brother was there to get the dog off of me. Anyway, I remember having to get stitches in my face and remember my parents telling me I was beautiful, even though from pictures I see how horrible I actually looked.

Well, a few weeks ago I was going to my boss's house nonetheless to teach her children piano. They have a Border Collie and out of NO WHERE, the dog attacks my leg. I was in so much shock. I walk in the door, and here is this dog eating my leg! What did I do!? I'm a dog lover, I've never been mean to dogs (I have been mean to cats but that is besides the point). Well, I didn't have to have stitches, but I did get a HUGE bruise and a puncture wound. Randy was happy that it wasn't summer because he didn't want to look like a wife beater...haha! It looked horrible; and for a few days, I had problems walking, etc.


Thank goodness I have a little dog that can only bite ankles. He never would bite (he better not); but you know, I think small dogs are the way to go. I think I'm going to write a song about my experiences. It probably will be in a minor key!!!

1 comment:

Corrie Anne said...

ANOTHER BORDER COLLIE! wow. that's so traumatic.