Saturday, November 22, 2008

Political heart-ache

Jindal to Iowa: I am not running for president. He, however, didn't say anything about VP; but he also did say he wants to govern two terms in Louisiana. Jindal 2020 then!!!



We still have Gov. Palin, and it appears that most people want her. Either her or Romney. I say they should tag team it


Anyway, I love Gov. Jindal; and hopefully he'll decide to run someday in the future. Gotta work :)

UPDATE:

This video is quite comical. I think it is anyway. Sarah Palin gave an interview in front of a turkey farm where behind her, turkeys were getting "executed" per the NYT. She was there to do her governing duty and pardoning a turkey for Thanksgiving. It really makes me laugh how much of a reaction this is getting. Made me think of the time when Jen and Randy told me the story of going to the market in India and Africa and getting chickens to eat. Good thing we don't live in a third world country where the animals that we eat are killed in front of you! I actually agree with Mark Steyn on this issue.

No comments: